My daughter Melanie is singing tonight at the Granada Theater as backup to her friend Cas Haley. His album comes out March 22. She sang backup on one track on the album: "Easy" Cas was on America's Got Talent and came in second, for those of your who don't know. You can also find the songs on itunes. 7/24/2008 The performance is on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e13oIj4KsPs&feature=related. Turn your sound up to hear her.

Tyler's birthday is March 17th. St. Patricks Day. He will be 8 years old.
March 24 is coming up. It will be 3 years since my appendix busts AND I quit smoking. At least I have something good to associate with a bad experience. At the time this happened I was weighing in at around 132. I have since topped the scales at 145 this past x-mas. Since mid January, I have been dieting and exercising daily and today I hit the 135 mark on the scale. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I still have a few more pounds to go to reach my goal, but at least I feel like it's do able. Here is a photo of my daughter Dee & family, that is Tyler between Bryan & Dee. Dylan is standing to the left
No comments:
Post a Comment