Wow, It took me forever to find the correct email and password to get back in here. It's been 3 years, but Google switched my email address and used one I forgot I even had. Who knows what they will use next??
I'm dusting off all my cameras and lens. I need to get back to my photography. I even got my old Canon T50 out and all it's old lens. I love that camera, took some really great shots of the girls when they were little. My favorite go to lens was the FD 135mm 1:3.5. I purchased an adapter (FD to Sony) for it several years ago but you have to use it on Manual. The DSLR keeps telling me that I don't have a lens attached. LOL. Sooo, thinking about getting some 35mm film. But I'm so use to being able to see my shots after shooting now, will it be hard?
The above shots were taken yesterday. 5/15/2014
About Me
- JD Talley
- DFW metro, Texas, United States
- I was born in Dallas, Tx and other than living in California a couple of times, I have always lived in Tx. I am married to a wonderful man, MJ. I have two great daughters, Dee and Melanie. And three grandsons, Dylan, Tyler, and the new grandbaby Ryder who I love to have come visit. MJ has a great son Shaun who lives in Indiana, married to Julie and has our only granddaughter, at the moment, Kennah. I have 3 dogs. Max is a 105 lb English Lab, Grace a border collie/boxer mix and Luna, our rescue dog is a Siberian Husky. I like to work in the yard. I now have around 40 rose bushes in my back yard. I had more but lost some during the last winter. The largest is a climber that is about 12 ft high x 18ft wide Seven Sisters Rose. It only blooms once a year in the spring, but it's worth it. I now have a offspring of the big one and when both bloom, it takes your breath away.
Friday, May 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment