This summer has been too hot. Very difficult to breath. I had 6 more photos accepted. Have not had time to submit more. MJ and I took the dawgs to the lake one day. All Max wanted to do was drink the lake water. Yuck. But he loved the drive. We discovered that Bear does not like to ride.
Great Uncle Cletis died in June. He was almost 105 years. Mother and I couldn't make the funeral because we were leaving for Galveston. Well, some of them got together at his funeral and elected me to set up a family reunion!
I spent a week taking photos of the different phases of the moon. The night of the full moon Aug 16th, it was raining and so cloudy I missed out. Bummer. But here is one taken Aug 12th. Very tight shot. :)
I wondered if that flag was still there.
.
MJ & I found time the first of August to go to the Dallas Arboretum and take photos.
I hope to get a membership for my birthday. I did a college of some of the photos I took

No comments:
Post a Comment